Win up to £25k and support
Head to Toe
About Head to Toe
Head to Toe is the official charity for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, who specialise in caring for people of all ages with long-term physical or mental health needs. Their mission is to enhance the incredible work of their trust by providing additional equipment, services and support that go above and beyond what the NHS can fund. They focus on four main areas of work:
- Children’s and adult’s mental health services.
- Long-term physical healthcare.
- Wellbeing and training for NHS Staff.
- Adults and children with learning disabilities.
Head to Toe want to improve the wellbeing and resilience of their local community. To ensure that people have the tools, resources, and support to live well, regardless of their physical or mental health diagnosis. They support projects that their NHS staff and patients tell us they need, to help enhance their treatment and improve their wellbeing.
The last year has had a huge impact on the mental health and wellbeing of their region and Head to Toe have been running projects to provide vital wellbeing support for both NHS patients and staff, to help alleviate the affects and stress of living and working through the biggest healthcare crisis of our lifetime.
- £10 will support a comedy and music night for young people staying in their mental health ward.
- £100 will support an allotment group for adults with learning disabilities for a month.
- £1,000 will support a new wellbeing garden for NHS staff and patients.
- £8,000 will help us build a new dedicated sensory room for their acute mental health ward.
Registered Charity Number: 1099485
How To Play The Lottery
Each entry to the draw costs £1. Our draws are run every week of the year, usually on a Friday. You can either set up a membership to provide your chosen cause with a regular and reliable income, every week of the year, or you can play as and when you want to, whatever suits you best!
Lottery fundraising is a really easy and fun way to provide good causes with an income that they can plan for the future with. You need to be 18 or over and living in Great Britain to take part.
Last year (April 2021-March 2022):
- Lottery Income that went towards charitable causes = £533,923.00 (43.3%)
- Lottery income that went on expenses = £555,918.00 (45.1%)
- Lottery income that went on prizes = £117,000.00 (11.6%)
In total, there were an average 23,710 weekly plays across our charity partners, with 5,307 prizes being given away over the year.
Please call us if you would rather set your lottery membership up over the phone 0300 303 4500.
How Do I Win?
When you join, we will allocate you with a lottery play number. Our draws are randomly drawn each Friday (with exception when this is a Bank Holiday, when it will take place the working day prior). You don’t need to check the results every week, although you can if you want to. If you win, we will contact you to let you know. If we have your email, your prize winnings will automatically go into your make a smile account; where you can then request a withdrawal, after which monies are then transferred into your bank account, or if you don’t have an email with us, a letter and cheque will be sent via post (please make sure that we have your up to date address).
|PLUS a rollover of £500 each week||up to a maximum of £25,000!|